Sunday, December 6, 2009

Premonition

Saturday night/early morning I have a dream, a nightmare really.

I am driving down the road (around 635 and Midway area) when a car on my left is slammed by a car careening from my right. I, like all the other cars around me, slam on my brakes. "Are they okay" "Oh my god!" - thoughts pummel my mind.

A glance to the rear view determines my fate - BAM! My car is crumpled by a large truck from behind. Single driver.

Darkness.

I wake in the hospital. Sunil at my side.

"They did a test to determine the driver of the truck."

I weakly look at Sunil for the answer.

"It was T.O."

A sigh releases from my lips.

"I promise, I'll take him off of your Fantasy Football League. I can't stand him for what he did."

Weakly, I nod.

Dream ends....

Sunday -

"Hey, Bets. I think your team is gonna lose this week. T.O really sucked this week and screwed you over."

No kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment