Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Communication....bologne!

It appears Betsy and I will soon be able to speak the same language and open our channels of communication with each other. Since 2008, Betsy says something but I just somehow guess what she's saying.....yes, I'm incredibly lucky like that. And vice-versa...I say something and Betsy has to guess what I'm saying.

I'm happy to tell the world that soon, Betsy and I will open up channels of communication. She and I will speak the same language...and better yet...we'll be doing what everyone calls "communicating" with each other!! :-D.

Yes, it's a breakthrough. I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Yes. I have moved up to speaking debits and credits. Hopefully, after tonight's homework I'll have some clue about multi-step income statements, discounts on ledgers, and business merchandising. I feel the boredom coming upon me. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh...I can see us talking already :-)

    ReplyDelete