Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bitch Nearly Gets Us Lost...

This week, I have to head to Kansas City for work...instead of flying, Betsy and I decide to take on the open road. As soon as I get in the car and get going, Bitch starts complaining. Evidently I should have "taken a U-turn" from the get-go. Whatever. So about 150 miles into the open country roads, Bitch starts whining about a stop the SUV had to make at the truck stop to get some fuel. It shouldn't be like this...not just when turning off the road to get some fuel. At this point, I'm frustrated and tell Bitch to shut up. She didn't listen, but do any of them listen? So I give in, knowing that making my point is a lost cause.

I was about to put Bitch out of her misery (and mine)....but I decide to give her another chance. So I tell her I need to get to Wal-Mart because I forgot some clothes back in Dallas........and what does Bitch do? She takes us to a Sam's Club. No! I don't have a Sam's Club membership...and no Wal-Mart in-sight. Now I was really desperate....I ask Bitch to get on the ball and help out.....and what do you know, Bitch gets us there. So all-in-all, Betsy and I agree we need a different Bitch of a navigation system after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment